COVID-19 Ordering Schedule Changes | Order Cutoff is Now 2:00 PM ON Tuesdays
We are happy to be able to be serve as an outlet for local food during the COVID-19 crisis. We would like to thank all of our customers for supporting local farmers during this uncertain time.
In an effort to better accommodate our growing number of orders, our cutoff time for orders will now be 2:00 PM on Tuesdays for delivery during our regular time frames on Thursday until further notice.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, several of our pick-up locations might be closed or have adjusted hours - be sure to monitor our social media channels and sign-up for our weekly newsletter at the bottom of this page to stay up-to-date!
Welcome to the Catawba Fresh Market
The Catawba Fresh Market, a program of the Catawba Farm and Food Coalition, is your 24/7 link to local, fresh South Carolina products! We invite you to visit our online shopping site and check it out for yourself! It is free to join as a customer and your purchases help strengthen our local food economy.
We invite you to e-mail us any comments or suggestions you may have and we thank you for supporting your local farmers!
How it Works
Get started in 4 easy steps:
- Register as a retail customer.
- Fill your cart with local products from our market.
- Purchase securely using any major credit card and select your pick-up spot before 2:00 PM on Tuesdays.
- Your order will be delivered farm-fresh to your chosen pick-up spot on Thursdays. You will get a phone call or text when your order is ready!
We hope you enjoy our easy to use market software interface, especially these features:
- Save your credit card on file so no need to re-enter each time you order!
- Order multiple times throughout the week and only be charged once!
- Your credit card won't be charged until AFTER we confirm all products for delivery.
- Filter products by both product type and individual farmers!
- We have an easy to remember web address to share with your friends: BuyLocalFoodNow.com!
Stay connected with the Catawba Fresh Market and our parent organization the Catawba Farm and Food Coalition.