Welcome to the new Catawba Fresh Market
The Catawba Farm and Food Coalition is excited to announce a new and improved Catawba Fresh Market shopping experience! We invite you to visit our new shopping site and check it out for yourself! As with any new software there may be a bit of adjustment as we work out the "bugs," so we welcome your feedback on what works or what needs improvement! Please e-mail us any comments or suggestions you may have and thank you for supporting your local food movement!
How it Works
Get started in 4 easy steps:
- Register as a retail customer.
- Fill your cart with local products from our market.
- Purchase securely using any major credit card and select your pick-up spot before 2:00 PM on Wednesdays.
- Your order will be delivered farm-fresh to your chosen pick-up spot on Thursdays. You will get a phone call or text when your order is ready!
Existing CFM Customer?
Thank you for your support over the years! We were able to get to this step of our development thanks to you - our great existing customers! We hope you like the new market software interface, especially these new features:
- Save your credit card on file so no need to re-enter each week!
- Order multiple times throughout the week and only be charged once!
- Your credit card won't be charged until AFTER we confirm all products for delivery.
- Filter products by both product type and individual farmers!
- We have a new (easy to remember) web address to share with your friends: BuyLocalFoodNow.com!
Stay connected with the Catawba Fresh Market and our parent organization the Catawba Farm and Food Coalition.